If you are an published author, you can join the Goodreads group, or our Facebook Group.
Direct all your emails to: email@example.com
If you are letting me know about an author that I should include on the list, please include the author's website if possible. All the authors listed on our site currently are homeschool students or homeschool graduates. We do not list books by homeschool parents at this time. We also reserve the right to reject any book for any reason.
If you would like to advertise with us: it is $10 dollars for one month on the side bar. Please contact us through email for more information.
Here are the rules:
- You must be a homeschool student or graduate (at this time I do not accept homeschool parents) and have a book already available.
- You should agree with the statement of faith and standards (if you have questions, e-mail me)
- You have to be willing to answer 5 to 10 questions (I will try not to make them to hard *wink*)
- I post the interviews in the order I get them. The sooner you get your answers back to me, the sooner you will be on the blog. This isn't so much a rule as an FYI. (If you want a given week, we might be able to arrange it if it is available).
The following guidelines are so that neither we can hopefully avoid disappointed. We can't guarantee a five-star rating, but if your book meets our guidelines, we will probably like it.
- We don't review horror or paranormal books at this time.
- The book cannot have any language, immoral guy/girl relationships (such as, living together before marriage, descriptions of physical intimacy, etc.) or make fun of Christianity.
- Magic should be minimal and limited to bad characters.
- We will accept paperback, hardback, or kindle books. No PDF's at this time